Sitzmark Ski & Social Club of Minneapolis and St. Paul is a registered non-profit activity club based in Minnesota. We are an adventurous bunch and like to keep active, socialize, and travel. We welcome single people and especially encourage married couples to join us. Ages in our group generally range from 25 - 65, with the majority tending to be 40+, active, health-conscious working adults. Sitzmark has hundreds of members from the Twin Cities and surrounding areas, even as far away as Switzerland. Because we plan events all year round, we provide singles and married couples many opportunities to meet and make new friends through a wide variety of activities, such as skiing, golf, biking, tennis, social activities, and trips.
In our 50+ year history, Sitzmark has planned thousands of events locally, and traveled the globe extensively. We've taken ski trips throughout the US, Canada, and Europe. Non-ski adventures in our travel history book have taken us to the California wine country, New York City, Key West, and Hilton Head, as well as international destinations to Japan and South America. Join us today to make new friends and go on your next great adventure.
Join Sitzmark for these benefits:
- Always having something to do and someone to do it with
- Meeting fun, adventuresome and exciting people, many of whom may become lifelong friends
- Group discounts on lift tickets at local ski areas and everywhere we ski/board/cross country ski
- Discounts at Joe's Sporting Goods Store and Minnetonka Cycle & Ski
- Group discounts on airfare and lodging
- Group discounts on theater, sporting and other cultural events
- Discounts from the National Ski Council Federation (only accessed with a password)
- Receive our monthly publication "The Sitzmarker"
- Weekly email updates
- Summertime activities of biking, camping, canoeing, tennis and golf
- A variety of activities offered all year round
- Receive "The Sportster" a quarterly publication from the Midwest Sports/Ski Council
Are you ready for fun and adventure? Come check us out!